profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Sunday, September 16, 2007 @ 6:39 pm
Play

Once in a lifetime
Means there's no second chance

Today started off really badly. Then I did some Math (hope tomorrow's paper is easier than paper 1!) then looked at the timetable for O's and realised that the Chem paper 1 and paper 2 are like 18 days apart. So annoying!!! Like once you finish paper 2 (earlier one) you still cant let go of the subject because there's still paper 1 to study for. Ew. And our Lit paper is at like 4pm. That is like my least productive period!!!



So anyway I came online and made this fake polariod using a picture I took from outside my window during "sunset". Haha! I love the view from my window. The tree outside has a wide variety of birds and like a thousand squirrels. That's one of the reasons why I don't want to move!

Okay AMath paper two tomorrow guess what everyone! I'm going to get full marks :) :) Hahahaha in my dreams lah. Paper one was so horrible I saw the first question and started laughing (silently) to myself.

I kind of miss having a normal recess time. Now I keep getting hungry at the weirdest times! Like... right after eating!

Watched She's The Man again yesterday. I really like that movie it's very entertaining. Except for the last part. I love the part where Viola had to stuff her tampon up her nose to cover the fact that she was a girl and then later when Duke had one up his nose too because he believed that it was very good for nosebleeds. Haha! But I mean it kinda makes sense that's exactly what a tampon is for...

Okay Im going to do some Math now and later at 9pm there's a movie that I want to watch but I forgot what it's called.

I like playing with a hose in the middle of a runny nose.